Rite-Temp® 1/2" Pressure-Balance Valve with Push-Button Diverter and Screwdriver Stops
Manufacturer's Warranty Included View Kohler Warranty
- Kohler Rite-Temp® 1/2" Pressure Balance Valve with Push-Button Diverter and Screwdriver Stops
- Rite-Temp® Collection
- Integral screwdriver stops allow you to turn off the water supply at the valve.
- Integral diverter mechanism provides seamless switching from a handshower/showerhead application or a showerhead/tub spout application.
- Rite-Temp® pressure-balancing technology maintains water temperature within +/-3 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Provides anti-scald protection and temperature regulation.
- Back-to-back installation is ideal for unique or high-volume jobs.
- High temperature safety stop ensures water temperature stays below 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 5.0 gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate.
- Mounting tabs located on rough-in for secure installation options.
- Universal NPT and direct sweat connections need no additional parts for installation.
- Requires valve trim (sold separately).
- Replaces K-305-KS-NA
Limited "" Warranty.