At eFaucets.com, we believe that our employees are the company's most valued asset. It is critical to our future that we continue to attract, develop and retain the best employees in the e-commerce industry. We search for talented individuals who share our values while offering new perspectives and creativity generated from diverse experiences and interests.
eFaucets.com offers the freedom of a startup with the stability of a profitable and growing company and strives to create an exciting, challenging and rewarding work environment that allows our employees to flourish. We believe in hard work and a fun atmosphere and offer a casual dress work environment to help bolster productivity and creativity.
Digital Marketing Analyst – Racine, WI
Join the eFaucets.com interactive marketing team, where your goal is to make the shopping experience for our big name brands simple, secure and enjoyable. You'll develop strategies that drive sales and innovation while creating a fast, fun experience that inspires guest loyalty.
The Digital Marketing Analyst is a part of the eFaucets.com marketing team and responsible for providing data-driven insight and analysis in the fields of digital marketing and customer experience. This person will work closely with other members of the e-commerce marketing team and have a solid understanding of the core systems and best practices in retail e-commerce, vital to the role of a marketing analyst. Furthermore, this person will possess a passion for data, a love for collaboration, and a personal connection with the brands we sell.
Essential Job Functions
- Create and maintain standardized reports and dashboards to provide ongoing data and insight for internal stakeholders
- Responsible for accurate reporting and tracking across multiple platforms and data sets
- Provide ongoing optimization, revenue opportunities, lost-opportunity analysis that the digital team can act on to improve metrics and increase sales/revenue and customer satisfaction
- Identify traffic and conversion trends by channel, product line, and campaigns, also any abandonment issues and opportunities for improving site conversion
- Create and package management reports; analyzing and interpreting data and historical trends, and reporting on and delving into findings as needed
- Turn business questions into functional analysis — understand the business as well as the data behind the analysis; assess financial impact in terms of sales, profitability, and KPIs
- Manage outside vendors and internal stakeholders in the field of a/b testing and report on wins and losses to enable the organization to move forward
- Research competitor site experiences, as well as outside industry best practices and best of breed online customer experiences
- Quantitative background. Bachelor's degree or higher in mathematics/statistics, social science research, economics, engineering or quantitative marketing
- 2+ years experience in digital analytics with an online retailer or agency
- 2+ years hands-on experience and technical proficiency with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics (preferred), Adobe SiteCatalyst (preferred) or Coremetrics
- Working knowledge of performance marketing activities such as SEM/SEO, remarketing/retention, targeted display, affiliates, etc. and brand measurement tools including vendor analysis, implementation and results analysis
- Experience in implementing analytic solutions including ongoing maintenance (preferred)
- Experience in multi-channel analytics including digital and web analytics
- Experience in a Business Analyst or Database Analyst role
- Knowledge and experience with reporting APIs
- Experience with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with e-commerce marketing campaigns with e-commerce goals
- Familiarity with tagging and tracking methodology
Eligible associates will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, Medical/Rx, Dental, Vision Plan, Flex Spending Account, Sick Leave, Paid Vacation, STD, Life, 401(k), Retirement Cash Account Plan, Employee Assistant Program, and many other perks and benefits. eImprovement is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
To be considered for this role, please email your resume to Kristen Fox with the following words in the subject line of the email: Digital Marketing Analyst - DMA1.
Sales/Customer Service Representative – Racine, WI
Classification: Part-time or Full-Time - Hourly
Pay: Commensurate with experience plus incentives/bonuses
The Customer Service Department is a critical part of eFaucet.com's mission to deliver exceptional customer experiences to every shopper who visits eFaucets.com. Due to an overwhelming increase in sales this past year, we currently have several positions available in our corporate headquarters located in Racine, WI.
To accommodate our increased call volume, we are currently looking for Customer Service Representatives for eFaucets.com. In a fun and fast-paced environment, this position requires heavy phone and email communication with customers, utilizing a wide variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions.
- To assist customers with sales
- Answer incoming customer emails using our CRM tool
- To place orders over the internet
- To answer incoming phones, check voicemail, make outgoing calls
- To use our order management system to check orders, customer inquiries, research credit card charges
- Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication
- Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly
- Demonstrates timely, accurate, and professional customer service
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies, and procedures
- Answers messages in authorized email queues as directed by Customer Service Manager
- Understands and correctly uses Customer Service Tools.
- Maintains acceptable call lengths and email handle time, while remaining friendly and informative
- Maintains productivity (currently measured in Contacts Per Hour - CPH) at or above published standard for skill group.
- Creatively problem solves and troubleshoots customer concerns/issues
- All contacts should meet eImprovement, LLC's expectations for quality
- Logs in on time; logs out not before end of scheduled shift.
- Utilizes multi-line phone to conduct daily activities
- Actively seeks solutions and identifies trends to appropriate personnel while including possible solutions or suggestions
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for email response times and phone service levels
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent a minimum
- Previous experience with Customer Service preferred
- Basic computer & internet/email knowledge required
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent Internet navigation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Experience working in a high volume processing environment and consistently meeting company performance expectations
- Proficient keyboarding/typing skills
- Previous Home Improvement Center experience a plus
If any of this opportunity sounds like the job for you, please email your resume to Kristen Fox. Please send your resume in Microsoft Word for Windows, HTML, or plain text formats. Gateway, MAT, UW Parkside, UW Madison, UW Milwaukee and UW Marquette students please submit class schedules for Fall/Spring/Summer semesters.
eFaucets.com is the flagship store of eImprovement, LLC headquartered in Racine, WI. eFaucets is an online leader of faucets, sinks, fixtures, and accessories for the kitchen and bathroom. For savvy and sophisticated home enthusiasts, eFaucets is the simple kitchen/bath remodeling solution that delivers inspiration, education, and quality because only eFaucets is passionate about exceptional customer experiences.
eImprovement, LLC is an equal opportunity employer