At eImprovement, LLC we believe that our employees are the Company's most valued asset. It is critical to our future that we continue to attract, develop and retain the best employees in the e-commerce industry. We search for talented individuals who share our values while offering new perspectives and creativity generated from diverse experiences and interests.
eImprovement, LLC offers the freedom of a startup with the stability of a profitable and growing company. eImprovement, LLC strives to create an exciting, challenging and rewarding work environment that allows our employees to flourish. We believe in hard work and a fun atmosphere. We even offer a casual dress work environment which helps bolster productivity and creativity.
Active Positions: Updated 1/01/15
Due to an overwhelming increase in sales this past year, we currently have several positions available in our corporate headquarters located in Racine, WI. We are seeking qualified candidates for the following position
Sales / Customer Service Representative (4-6)
is pleased to offer:
- An exciting opportunity for growth
- Great culture and amazing perks
- Opportunity for advancement
- Fun work environment
- Performance incentives
If you are interested in a career in the fast paced home improvement and e-commerce industry, please respond to our advertisement by:
- Fax to: 1-775-213-6030
- Email to: email@example.com
- eImprovement, LLC
- P.O. Box 044271
- Racine, WI 53404-7005
- Attn: Human Resources
eImprovement, LLC is an equal opportunity employer
- Job Title: Sales/Customer Service Representative - Racine, WI
- Classification: Part-time or Full-Time - Hourly
- Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 to Start. Plus incentives/bonuses Depending on Experience Level.
- Customer Interface: External/Internal
- Department: Sales/Customer Service
The Customer Service Department is a critical part of eImprovement, LLC's mission to deliver Expert, Timely, and Professional customer service to all eImprovement, LLC's customers.
To accommodate our increased call volume, we are currently looking for 6-20 Customer Service Representatives for our eFaucets.com e-commerce division. In a fun and fast-paced environment, this position requires heavy phone and email communication with customers, utilizing a wide variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions.
- To assist customers with sales
- Answer incoming customer emails using our CRM tool
- To place orders over the internet
- To answer incoming phones, check voicemail, make outgoing calls
- To use our order management system to check orders, customer inquiries, research credit card charges.
- Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication
- Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly.
- Demonstrates timely, accurate, and professional customer service.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light.
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Answers messages in authorized email queues as directed by Customer Service Manager.
- Understands and correctly uses Customer Service Tools.
- Maintains acceptable call lengths and email handle time, while remaining friendly and informative.
- Maintains productivity (currently measured in Contacts Per Hour - CPH) at or above published standard for skill group.
- Creatively problem solves and troubleshoots customer concerns/issues.
- All contacts should meet eImprovement, LLC's expectations for quality.
- Logs in on time; logs out not before end of scheduled shift.
- Utilizes multi-line phone to conduct daily activities.
- Actively seeks solutions and identifies trends to appropriate personnel while including possible solutions or suggestions.
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for email response times and phone service levels.
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent a minimum.
- Previous experience with Customer Service preferred.
- Basic computer & internet/email knowledge required.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent Internet navigation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Experience working in a high volume processing environment and consistently meeting company performance expectations.
- Proficient keyboarding/typing skills
- Previous Home Improvement Center experience a plus.
If any of these sound like the job for you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your resume in Microsoft Word for Windows, HTML, or plain text formats. Gateway, MAT, UW Parkside, UW Madison, UW Milwaukee and UW Marquette students please submit class schedules for Fall/Spring/Summer semesters.
The eFaucets Team